The 30 Under 30 program is designed to attract, engage and retain our region's next generation of leaders. The curriculum is skill based while introducing participants to the rich opportunity in Hampton Roads. The experience will provide a dynamic and innovative addition to our region's efforts to retain high-performing young people.
- Experience our region from "Behind the Scenes"
- Identify and enhance basic leadership skills, including how to lead change
- Learn how to navigate multi-generational workplaces and organizations
- Enhance presentation, fund-raising and networking skills
- Be matched with a community board as an intern for a 12 month period
How Do I Apply?
For more information please contact Annette Hull at 757.664.2516 or email at